Using Google AdWords is one of the most transparent forms of marketing a business can undertake. You can set a maximum amount that you are willing to pay per click, and you will pay only when someone actually clicks on your ad, as well as having the option of setting daily or monthly budgets, so you have complete control of the cost of your campaigns.
We have the experience and knowledge to help maximise the effectiveness of your AdWords campaign through ad optimisation, ad copywriting and bid management techniques.
- Google AdWords Inclusions
- Analysing your business and identifying your online advertising goals
- Establishing a monthly budget
- Setting up an account for your business for Google AdWords
- Identifying the keywords your customers are using
- Writing effective ad copy
- Bid management and optimisation
- Modifying keywords/ad copy as required to improve the amount of clicks received
- Regular reporting of results
A written commentary will be provided every month (ensuring you understand all results) along with the following information:
- Total number of clicks, including a daily breakdown
- Number of clicks per keyword
- Click through rate (CTR)
- Average Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Total cost per campaign
Why does Google AdWords work?
- Reach only your customers
97% of users will search for a product or service online prior to making a purchase. PPC allows you to reach potential customers at the exact moment that they are looking for your products or services.
- Google AdWords is controllable
PPC allows for greater control than most other marketing activities. You can control when and where your ads appear, set the maximum budget you wish to spend in a particular period and stop or start your campaign at any time. Location targeting allows you to target only those users within a specific city, state, country or even a particular radius around your business.
- Google AdWords is measurable
Unlike other types of marketing, PPC is highly measurable so you can get an accurate picture of the number of users visiting your site as well as the sales and revenue generated as a result of your campaign. Measuring performance on a granular level allows you to maximise your ROI by focusing your budget on keywords and ads that perform best.
- Level Playing Field
Search engines do not discriminate between big businesses and small businesses. PPC allows smaller businesses to compete with their larger competitors, levelling out the playing field.